<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1588943801960173833?origin\x3dhttp://lc-fallen-angels.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
hello hello hello~!
Please support Dorkistic Design by promoting our site and feel free to request from us if you need any custom blogskin. Have a nice day!

profile
Profile: Louise , 16 , Aug. 10 Loves: Choi Siwon, KPOP, Music, black, Super Junior

Music etc.

navigation
♥ home
♥ icons
♥ request
♥ pick up


affiliates
♥ vanilla sky
♥ 2pmvietguh

tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

archives

links
♥ Link
♥ Link
♥ Link
♥ Link
♥ Link
♥ Dorkistic Design

disclaimer
layout.dorkistic
resources.dorkistic
host.blogger

















welcome
Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello. Louise here. So, basically, this is my personal blog. I don't really know what to post here but you are free to browse. I'd love to do a request site, but I suck at graphics, trailers, and I'm still a newbie writer so, a request site is impossible.
If it's not obvious, I am a big fan of Choi Siwon of Super Junior. I don't really know why. Well, for one, he's handsome and very princely. Also, love those deep dimples and his tall build. He's perfect. I wish you can find a guy like him here. Unfortunately, that's impossible. Well, there's nothing wrong with hoping.
So, once again, welcome to my blog.
-Louise
*icon credits: Dorkistic Design

Labels: , ,











© Dorkistic Nana | Dorkistic Design™ 2010